Job Description / Responsibility
- Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor.
- Analyzing data collected and recording results
- Analyzing changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost
- Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
- Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures
- Analyzing audits of costs and preparing reports
- Making estimates of new and proposed product costs
- Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
- Maintaining Cost Accounting System
- Assisting in Month end close of the General Ledger.
- Conducts physical inventories and monitors cycle count program.
- Reconciles finished goods inventories.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Post Graduate & Graduate in Accounting/BSC in Mechanical Engr
- Preferred Professional Certification: CA CC
5 to 7 year(s)
- Age 27 to 38 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Ensures that costs for the company's products and services are allocated according to corporate procedures and in compliance financial accounting standards. Oversees the cost control systems, manages and interprets cost audits, and prepares cost accounting reports for presentation to top management. Gathers historical cost data (materials, labor, depreciation, operating expenses, etc.), to compare budgets with actual expenses. Manages the cost accounting staff to complete projects. Requires a CA CC Professional. Typically reports to a Director. Manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs. True first level manager. Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met, adhering to approved budgets. Has full authority for personnel actions. Extensive knowledge of department processes. Typically requires 8 years experience in a related area as an individual contributor.
Age: 27 to 38 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Mobile bill, Provident fund
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Send Your CV To email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or Click here to Email CV from MY BDJOBS account.
Applicants may send their complete CV with a cover letter including two recent passport size color photographs to: Manager-HR, Myone Electronics Industries Limited, H-79, (2nd floor), Block- H, Chairmanbari, Banani, Dhaka- 1213 . Envelope should be clearly marked, on top left, with the position applied for & short listed candidates will be contacted for Interview.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Nov 18, 2018