Job Description / Responsibility
- Stays abreast of and communicates any changes in contractual requirements
- Target Formulates competitive bids/estimates/quotations, considering best available product mix and appropriate technical and commercial considerations for each individual situation. Ensures tenders are well documented in a timely manner and with appropriate level of detail, including full and accurate costs.
- Preparation Manages the preparation of all technical (e.g. defining the most suitable technology and product type(s)), financial (e.g. total price sheet, cash flow analysis) and if necessary project management (e.g. quantifies hours of engineering and commissioning) aspects of the bid/estimate/quotation, indicating prices and trading conditions.
- Coordination In accordance with bid/estimate/quotation planning, ensures that inputs for editing activities are provided on time and according to established quality procedures. Manages external services to support bid/estimation preparation such as translations and governmental approvals.
- Documentation Collects and archives documentation regarding the offer/order and records assumptions and decisions taken during the development process. Regularly reports the status of the bids/estimates/quotations using defined tools and collects and analyses the reasons for tenders being lost and won.
- Risk Identifies potential risks in the bids, quotations and estimates, and in any related contract agreements across customers/channels.
- Information coordination Responsible for collecting and collating all information needed to prepare the proposal, including both technical and cost elements.
Bachelor degree in any discipline
At least 8 year(s)
- Age at most 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Minimum 8 years of procurement, supply chain, and/or technically relevant work experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing, and lead presentations.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated integrity, independent thinking, judgment, and respect for others
- Fluency in written and spoken English required;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing
- Willingness to travel
Age: At most 40 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Highly competitive in the market and based on skill, experience and background
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting