- Job Location: ACI Salt Factory, Rupgonj, Narayangonj.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Responsible to prepare daily production and yield analysis report.
- Responsible to check and forward all (Credit & Cash) bills. Also maintain PO record.
- Responsible to maintain record from raising requisition to forwarding bill to commercial/business department.
- Responsible to check daily labor bill, prepare 5 days summery bill and payment accordingly.
- Responsible to prepare overtime bill and arrange to make payment.
- Maintain necessary liaison and formalities with VAT/customs authority from time to time and maintain VAT related works.
- Responsible to check fuel/gas and other bill regular as well as other servicing. Also responsible for checking cleaning register of each vehicle.
- Responsible to prepare man hour utilization monthly basis within 1st day of each following month.
- Responsible to check and send GRN to finance/commercial department daily basis.
- Any other task assigned by the company.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Accounts
- Minimum bachelor in Accounts/ Finance but Master/ MBA in Accounts/ Finance will get preference.
- Skills Required: Administration
At least 3 year(s)
- Age 22 to 40 years
- Intimate operating knowledge of all available processing equipment and processes;
- Ability to motivate others to meet demands established by the schedule;
- Basic understanding of computers;
- Good oral and written communication skills;
Age: 22 to 40 year(s)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
ACI Centre 245, Tejgaon Industrial Area, Dhaka-1208, Bangladesh
ACI's mission is to achieve business excellence through quality by understanding, accepting, meeting and exceeding customer expectations. ACI follows International Standards on Quality Management System to ensure consistent quality of products and services to achieve customer satisfaction. ACI also meets all national regulatory requirements relating to its current businesses and ensures that current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) as recommended by World Health Organization is followed properly. ACI has been accepted as a Founding Member of the Community of Global Growth Companies by the World Economic Forum which is the most prestigious business networking organization.www.aci-bd.com