Job Description / Responsibility
- Responsible to keep proper records on company accounts & finances (maintenance of all the accounts, records, bank accounts, etc), Financial planning and budgetary management, Inventory & stock checking, Safeguarding the Company assets and properties;
- Maintain factory fund & adjust all expenditure properly;
- Must have Knowledge in TDS,VDS costing,Labour law company act & others govt.rules & regulation;
- Ensure monthly financial information to the management;
- Verify and follow-up daily vouchers/ Invoice;
- Ensure day to day Banking correspondence with LC;
- Ensure on Tax, VAT & bank finance & documentation;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, half yearly and yearly financial statement if required;
- Ensure timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- MBA (Finance/ Accounting)/ Masters (Accounting) from reputed university.
- CA (CC)/ ICMA - part qualified will be given preference.
At least 5 year(s)
- Age at most 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- The candidate should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and familiar with software like, ERP, TALLY.
- Fluency in English and Computer literacy are mandatory.
- The candidates need to be proactive, self-driven, and persuasive.
Age: At most 35 year(s)
As per company policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting