Job Description / Responsibility
- Reconciliation of monthly sales and delivery from factory and arrangement of monthly checkup with Marketing Dept. of monthly sales and posting it in Tally system accordingly.
- Post, verify and balance various accounts; gather, sort, and research records and files to provide factual data, and trace discrepancies to reconcile accounts.
- Monitor budget activity, proper expenditure coding, document preparation and other accounting related activities.
- Receive the bill/vouchers from the staffs and vendors ensuring that all formalities are followed.
- Prepare monthly report on stock of the store items and circulate to all concern.
- Update & preserve day to day financial records.
- Keeping track of fixed asset entry, AIT and others bills and providing them when making final Accounts for income tax and other reports .
- Monthly Reconciliation of Stock reports with factory, entry of stock transfer journals when necessary, checking of monthly closing balance of stocks for preparing of monthly Accounts Statements .
- All Bank reconciliations with Tally Software and adjustment entry when necessary .
- MBA/ Master's major in Accounting from any reputed University.
- CA(CC) Will Get Preference.
- Skills Required: Accounting Software
At least 6 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Minimum 06 years of Practical Experience in Accounts. Must be familiar with TALLY.
25,000 - 30,000
- T/A, Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
- As per company policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting