Job Description / Responsibility
- Act as an focal point and assist to Head of Finance & Accounts in preparing the consolidated forecasts and budgets and analysis trends in revenue, expenses, capital expenditures and other related areas.
- Develop monthly/quarterly financial analysis reports comparing with the budget/forecast data ensuring strong visibility of the data from side to side analysis of the items like, Sales, business performance, Business yield, Overhead Cost etc.
- Be a strong business partner with functional and Operational Heads to assist, consolidate, credit collections and all other financial matters.
- Check bills, Vouchers and ensure settlement of payable to Agent & oversee receivables/ payables.
- Identify key areas of financial risk within the organization and propose appropriate controls to mitigate the risks.
- Coordinate and ensure team activity, managing affairs of team leaders, branch offices to cater the right outcome as service KPI expected as per the organizational structure of the department.
- Any Other Task Assign by the Management.
- BBA/ MBA Major in Finance & Accounts.
- CA qualified will be given preference.
5 to 9 year(s)
- Age 35 to 45 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Experience in Operational Accounting of Freight Forwarding company would be an added advantage.
- Thorough knowledge about corporate reporting, taxation ,risk management and regulatory issues.
- Advance Excel knowledge is critical for this position.
- Experience in Fund Management.
- Should be a team player.
- Strong communication and interpersonal relationship skills and ability to deal with multiple stakeholders.
- Good Knowledge in Accounting software like sage ERP, Tally etc
Age: 35 to 45 year(s)
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- Attractive compensation & benefit package will be provided to deserving candidate as per company policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting