Job Description / Responsibility
- Independently maintain the accounting activities of company.
- To be ensure that the daily accounting works are performed in an efficient manner.
- Must have Knowledge on company accounts.
- To assist Financial Statement preparation.
- To preparation of Cash follows statement.
- To prepare Cash budget and Purchase Statement.
- To preparation of Receive & Payment Accounts.
- To preparation of cash book, Bank book, Income statement and balance sheet
- To preparation of subcontractor bills.
- To prepare Payroll administration, Tax computations and returns, account/bank reconciliations, preparation and coordination of the audit process.
- Preparation of all kind of accounting reports, presentations as per management requirement.
- To maintain day to day Accounts.
- Maintain up to date, accurate accounting system for efficient Cost Control.
- Working closely with operating management and checking of all kinds of operational matters.
- To maintain books of account of Shipping Company.
- Preparation of financial statements /Balance Sheet .
- Submission of reconciliation statement to Bangladesh Bank.
- Submission of disbursement Account /(SOA) Account to Principal.
- To maintain accounts inventory report
- To prepare company accounts statement - Monthly, Yearly.
- Maintaining petty cash.
- To ensure daily data entry in the 'Tally' & 'Stage' software in due time
- Preparation of Receipt & Payment Vouchers
- Making data entry in the software & checking the same for its correctness.
- Checking Bank Books with Bank Statements & preparing Bank Reconciliation.
- Various types of reconciliation works.
- Ensuring regular data entry to get reports & statements instantly.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Accounting, Finance
- Chartered Accountancy Course Completed (CACC) from a reputed CA firm will be given preference
2 to 4 year(s)
- Age 28 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- CACC/ CMA Partly qualified is highly preferable
- Well conversant with the Accounting issues related
- Working experience with ERP or other Accounting software is preferable
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Proven knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- High attention to detail and accuracy
Age: 28 to 35 year(s)
15,000 - 20,000
- Mobile bill, Tour allowance
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- As per company policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
House#12, Road#16/A, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212
ELSON FOODS started its Journey in the year 2001 with manufacturing import substitute confectionery items for the Bangladesh market at a small scale. Since then till now, the company flourished in terms of product ranges and varieties, has been committed in maintaining quality of all products and satisfying its customers with unique innovative and mouthwatering tasty confectioneries.http://www.elsonfoods.com