Undertake audits as per applicable guidelines and schedule to ensure that corrective and preventive actions are identified and implemented in a timely manner.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Assist Head of Internal Audit in developing Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) framework using the international risk management framework i.e. COSO, ISO-3100 & Turnbull.
- Rank and Validate Risk Priorities to Prioritize Audit Engagements and update Annual Audit Plan accordingly.
- Analyze sales, collection and stock data to identify potential risk to the business and recommend the mitigation plan to management.
- Analyze Financial Statements periodically to find out profitability, liquidity and leverage of the organization and identify areas of risk that needs to improve.
- Under the supervision of Head of internal Audit, prepare Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in collaboration with different departments heads, managers, executives and other employees to develop standard procedures for the organization.
- Help the business to implement Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) across the functions.
- Review the SOPs on a periodic basis to identify needs for further modification / changes, if any.
- Analyze different cost centers to identify the areas of cost minimization through bench-marking, leveraging competitors cost structure, and recommend steps needed to reduce the costs of respective department.
- Recommend areas of cost savings identified through Financial Statements analysis.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Finance
- Qualified /Partly Qualified Professional Accountants (CA, ACCA, CMA) will get preference.
- IBA, Dhaka University,North South University,BRAC University students will get preference
5 to 8 year(s)
- Age 28 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Should have experience in Audit function - Risk Management.
- Should follow applicable laws, rules & regulations and follows highest standards of business ethics.
- Should have experience to work with a Group of Companies.
- Good Communication skills both in Bangla and English.
- Should have the ability to work under pressure.
Age: 28 to 35 year(s)
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Medical allowance, Profit share, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting