Job Description / Responsibility
- Analyze & report monthly sales- forecast vs target vs achievement.
- Analyze & report damage, manufacturing fault, trade offer, distributor incentive, field force incentive etc.
- Identify & report revenue budget variance.
- Identify & report cost of sales budget variance.
- Assist in budget preparation (Revenue and Cost of sales portion).
- Analyze financial information to ensure all operations are within budget.
- Provide budget related information to the budget stakeholders.
- Ensure business support from finance side as per supervisor requirement.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Finance or Accounting, Master of Commerce (MCom) in Finance or Accounting
- Candidates with CACC completion will get preference.
- Preferred Professional Certification: CACC
2 to 3 year(s)
- Age 25 to 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Professional training skills from renowned CA firm.
Age: 25 to 30 year(s)
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Provident fund, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- As per company policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting