Job Description / Responsibility
- Maintain accounting control by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Implement the required accounting policies and procedures for smooth reporting.
- Capable of preparing Balance Sheet, budgeting and control the whole accounts of the company.
- Manage a team of accounts officers delineating their responsibilities and ensure their job accomplishment in a timely, effectively and efficient manner. Coach, train and mentor them with the aim of strengthening their capacity and professional development.
- Must have proper knowledge to handle Income Tax, Advance Income Tax and VAT related matters of the company.
- Must have adequate knowledge about Income Tax and VAT related issue and maintain correspondence with NBR.
- Prepare cash flow projection and monthly budget.
- Supervise payroll system, Provident Fund.
- Maintain inventory system by supervising the records of all productive items and acquisition of fixed items.
- Familiar with accounting software
- Audit purchase and payment process.
- Able to deal with L/C, Banking Loan Procedures and Commercial operations.
- Check and verify bill/ voucher/ requisition and other documents processing and recording.
- Ability to effect change and implement new ideas.
- Maintain and prepare all reports, records to present to management as per demand.
- Prepare ad hoc reports.
Masters in Accounting from any reputed University with CMA qualified
10 to 12 year(s)
10/12 years working experience in cable industryGender: Both
Anywhere in Bangladesh
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Please send your application via Hard Copy: 2/2, Block B, Lalmatia, Mohammadpur, Dhaka-1207 and E-Mail to: email@example.com
Application Deadline : Mar 09, 2019