Job Description / Responsibility
- Capable of preparing Balance Sheet, budgeting and control the whole accounts of the company.
- Manage a team of accounts officers delineating their responsibilities and ensure their job accomplishment in a timely, effectively and efficient manner.
- Must have proper knowledge to handle Income Tax, Advance Income Tax and VAT related matters of the company.
- Must have adequate knowledge about Income Tax and VAT related issue and maintain correspondence with NBR.
- Prepare annual budget of the company with collaboration of Sales and Production team.
- Prepare cash flow projection and monthly budget.
- Maintain inventory system by supervising the records of all productive items and acquisition of fixed items.
- Maintain payroll system, Provident Fund.
- Familiar with accounting software
- Audit purchase and payment process.
- Handle accounts payable and receivable
- Maintain records of business costs, such as labor and material
Masters in Accounting from any reputed University
6 to 8 year(s)
6/8 years working experience in cable industryGender: Both
Anywhere in Bangladesh
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting