Job Description / Responsibility
- To deal with VAT, CUSTOMS and other duties of Industrial products. Should have clear knowledge regarding Rules and regulations of VAT and Custom affairs.
- Vat rules comply for sale of Chocolate Candy, Ice-Cream etc. from warehouse as follows:
- Issuance of VAT challan (Musok-11) to release loaded truck / Transport.
- Keeping VAT Books ( Musok 16, Musok 17, Musok 18, Musok 19 & others
- Liaison with VAT & Tax Consultants for all applicable issues
- Responsible for driving end to end compliance's surrounding Direct & Indirect Taxation
- Framing and execution of the VAT & Tax Policy for the Company and ensuring that it reduces overall tax burden of the Company and ensures timely compliance with minimum tax exposures by carrying out tax compliant transactions
- Ensure accurate and timely filing of different Tax related Returns and payment before the due date, maintain TP Statement and provide the same for Annual submission
- Update the knowledge of the existing team members pertaining to the tax side of the transactions as a continuous process to avoid future tax disputes
- Responsible for overall Risk Management by carrying out different insurance related coverage
- Responsible for Corporate affairs viz. licenses, registrations and renewals from various Govt & other authorities.
- Master of Commerce (MCom) in Accounting
- CACC/ CMA Partly qualified is highly preferable
5 to 8 year(s)
- Age 30 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Sound knowledge about VAT & Tax Laws is a must.
- Good command in computer operating.
- Strong communication skill both English & Bengali.
Age: 30 to 40 year(s)
25,000 - 30,000
- T/A, Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- As per company policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Send your CV to the Manager, HR
Elson Foods, BTI, Celebration Point (4th Floor), Plot# 03 & 05, Road#113/A, Gulshan -2, Dhaka-1212.
Application Deadline : Feb 28, 2019
House#12, Road#16/A, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212
ELSON FOODS started its Journey in the year 2001 with manufacturing import substitute confectionery items for the Bangladesh market at a small scale. Since then till now, the company flourished in terms of product ranges and varieties, has been committed in maintaining quality of all products and satisfying its customers with unique innovative and mouthwatering tasty confectioneries.http://www.elsonfoods.com