CavinKare Bangladesh is a 100% subsidiary of CavinKare India, one of the leading FMCG Company; is manufacturing & marketing world renowned products in Bangladesh with a Brand Name `CHIK`, `FAIREVER`, `NYLE`, `INDICA`, `MEERA` and `SPINZ`. CavinKare is enthusiastic by ideas, dynamism and professionalism entered in Bangladesh in the Hair and Skin Care market since 2005. CavinKare Bangladesh is looking for smart, energetic and promising professional to accelerate the growth of business in Bangladesh.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Managing and Monitoring of Factory's financial activities independently including VAT accounts & Petty Cash operations.
- Landed cost calculation with price variance analysis for imported RM, PM & park in SAP system.
- Price declaration activities with getting approval from authorities. Costing of the new products to assist pricing.
- Prepare AP invoice for suppliers, C&F agents in SAP deducting applicable Tax & VAT with accumulating necessary documents.
- Regular review of factory overhead budget with actual expense, Analyzing and controlling expense, Explain the variances.
- Monthly COGS calculation for financial report.
- Owns the month-end close process, makes journal entries & necessary provisions.
- Prepare AIT & VAT statement as per SAP ledger.
- Prepare VAT Reconciliation Statement between VAT record and Accounting record. (Specially Current Account)
- Monthly Physical verification of stocks e.g. RM, PM, WIP & FG.
- Assist the internal/statutory auditor team by providing necessary supporting, schedules/reports.
- Check & finalize CWIP expense, settlement of advance for local purchase & project works.
- Maintain Fixed Assets Register showing details information of assets i.e. group & sub-group of assets with location, user identification etc. Prepare fixed asset schedule.
- Tagging of fixed assets, conduct physical verification of fixed assets and finalize verification report.
- Prepare daily, Monthly, Quarterly and yearly factory MIS report and submit to the management and any other tasks as assigned by the management, from time to time.
- Masters in Accounting/ Finance or BBA/MBA/MPA.
- Partly qualified professional accountant.
At least 5 year(s)
- Age 28 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Advance knowledge in Excel is must.
- Income Tax, VAT, Finance & Accounts related training course will be plus.
- Working in ERP software (SAP) environment will be added advantage.
- Data analysis, Presentation & Good reporting skill.
- Hard working and result oriented.
- Ability to work in functional & cross-functional teams.
Age: 28 to 35 year(s)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting