Job Description / Responsibility
- Any assignment related to Banking activities.
- L/C opening, documents retirement and any other foreign exchange related jobs.
- To communicate with different govt. regulatory bodies.
- To communicate with different Banks.
- Any others jobs time to time assigned by the authority.
- Daily Clearing cheque deposit to Bank and dishonored cheque collection.
- Bank account statement & Liability collection monthly.
- Monitoring of all types of DNCC, BDA, DCCI, CCI & E & BB.
- Mange Bank Loan and to take steps for re-payment of the same.
- Accounts opening, Signatory Changes & activation of dormant accounts (if any).
- Annually, Halfyearly and periodically up gradation of KYC of all accounts.
- Bank Account Statement & Liability Collection monthly.
- Executive of Issuance & renewal of TL, IRC, ERC & DCCI.
- LC application & LCAF fill up and send to Bank for LC opening.
- Monthly payment schedule (U. PAS, LTR, STL, TL, DL) Preparation & monitoring.
- Mortgage formality completion (Bank Law firm and NG land officer).
- PL checking and check list preparation.
- Proposal submission to banks for new loan sanction.
MBA in Finance & Banking/ M.Com from any reputed University of Bangladesh and abroad.
At least 10 year(s)
- Age at least 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Should have deep knowledge in English, to speak in fluently.
- To operate Computers, Knowledge of Software, Microsoft Office etc.
Age: At least 35 year(s)
As per company rules.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting