Job Description / Responsibility
- Responsible to prepare the financial statements including project wise P/L and consolidated account.
- Responsible to reconcile the various bank transactions, branch, & sister concern transactions and supplier & sub-contractor A/C.
- Responsible to monitor the performance of inventory department and to take appropriate initiatives to integrate with the ERP system.
- Responsible to deal with external auditor and regulatory authorities.
- Responsible to check and verify the various types of voucher.
- Responsible to make appropriate journal for Tax, VAT, retention money, billing work-in-progress, L/C margin, BG margin and other provision for accrued expenses.
- Any other activities as and when required by the Management.
- Masters in Accounting from reputed University with CA(CC)
4 to 8 year(s)
- Age 28 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Reporting and Analytical Capabilities.
- Ability to work with a professional team to achieve set targets,
- Capable to maintain standard record to ensure on time department service,
- Ensure service in the optimum level of satisfaction of department,
- Should be smart, dynamic and proactive with positive thinking & approach,
- Ready to work under stress & pressure,
- Should have sound computer proficiency, excellent interpersonal skill and good command over written & spoken English.
Age: 28 to 35 year(s)
- Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Provident fund, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Hospitalization Facility.
- Full Subsidize Transport Facilities.
- Earned Leave Encasement Facilities.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting