Job Description / Responsibility
- To prepare bank reconciliation statements/bank interest calculation/ group liability position.
- To input day to day banking transaction to oracle module.
- To assist for the preparation of the financial statement half yearly/ yearly.
- To prepare the stock report with banking exposure monthly.
- To process all kind of purchase bill to the responsible concern assigned by management.
- To prepare all kind of vouchers & posting accordingly to software module.
- To maintain General Ledger of the respective concern as per bank wise.
- Other responsibilities assigned by the supervisor for daily routine activities.
- Masters in Accounting from any reputed University
- Completed CA-CC or CMA course (Partly Qualified)
At least 2 year(s)
- Age 28 to 32 years
- Minimum 02 year(s) experience in banking and financial operations.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good interpersonal skills, hardworking & honest.
- Having a clear idea of different financial terms for corporate finance.
- Excellent computer skills in MS office package & Oracle ERP Software.
- Have good spread sheet analytical skill.
- Place of posting : Corporate Office, Agrabad, Chattogram.
- Chattogram based candidates will be given preference.
Age: 28 to 32 year(s)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting