- Local Residence will get job preference.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Maintaining all regulatory requirements.
- Discharging responsibilities on whole gamut of administrative areas.
- Recruit, train and develop employees by maintaining a safe and secure work environment.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies and procedures.
- Responsible to facilitate management by effective operation and maintenance at head office.
- Responsible for transport management, including company owned vehicles.
- Controlling whole administrative and managerial functions of Office.
- Ensuring time management at office on regular basis.
- Ensuring all directives, guidelines, rules, policies and procedures of management are properly implemented.
- Execute & maintain the administrative action timely.
- Any other activities as and when tasked by the Management.
- Masters/ MBA (Management/ HR/) from reputed university.
8 to 10 year(s)
- Age 30 to 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Good Liaison/ Communication Skill with Govt. & Non- Govt. Offices.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Can fluently communicate in English and Bangla.
- Good command on MS-Office.
- Having good experience of correspondence locally and internationally.
Age: 30 to 35 year(s)
- Provident Fund.
- Gratuity Facility.
- Hospitalization Facility.
- 02 Festival Bonuses for each calendar year.
- Full Subsidized Transport Facility.
- Subsidized Lunch Facility.
- Earned Leave Encasement Facilities.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting