Job Description / Responsibility
- Assist to ensure proper maintenance of log books and vehicles' movement and uses.
- Prepare driver's overtime schedule report, fuel entry report etc.
- Follow up log book and fuel bill entry.
- Prepare Fuel bills, Project bills, Departmental and private bills and send to Finance Department.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
1 to 2 year(s)
- Age at most 32 years
- Work experience in transport management will be given preference.
- Computer knowledge in word and excel.
- Good interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills.
- Basic English proficiency preferred.
Age: At most 32 year(s)
- T/A, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance, Gratuity, Over time allowance
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting