Job Description / Responsibility
- Set plan & Target of Land procurement.
- Land selection for Feasibility.
- Feasibility for finalization.
- Proper documentation of all land related documents.
- Negotiation with Landowner.
- Final power of attorney & Deed of agreement with Landowner.
- Liaison with consultant for Landowner approval of drawing.
- Timely RAJUK approval.
- New Land total cost,
- Prepare costing or prepare feasibility.
- Primary meeting with Landowners, Representative of Landowner, or Media with their requirement.
- Prepare proposal.
- Meeting with Landowner along with first proposal.
- To follow up Landowners time to time.
- Meeting with Landowners along with revised proposal, if required.
- Prepare draft Deed of Agreement & Power of Agreement.
- Preparation of land & apartment related deeds including property transfer, mortgage, power of attorney, sale deeds, lease agreements etc.
- After signing of Deed of Agreement, Maintain coordination between Landowner and Architect of Project Design.
- Masters degree in any discipline
12 to 15 year(s)
- Age 35 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- self Motivated
- Target oriented
Age: 35 to 40 year(s)
- Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- as per company policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Baitul Hossain Building (14th floor) 27, Dilkusha C/A, Dhaka - 1000
Anwar Group has built its strength on more than a century of experience. Established in the year 1834 by Late Lakku Mia, Anwar Group started with the trade of ‘Hides & Skins’. The cornerstone of the group's success is sharing knowledge to create relevant solutions in order to reflect the ideas of a new age. Our corporate strategy emphasizes speed, efficiency, flexibility and innovation in every facet of the Company's operations from product development to manufacturing, from procurement to distribution. Anwar Group strives to achieve the ultimate goal of satisfying customer needshttp://www.anwargroup.com