Job Description / Responsibility
- Develop and implement health and safety plans, data capture and ongoing analysis.
- Responsible for all aspects of an organizations compliance with occupational and environmental laws and regulations.
- Design a program to train employees and managers in all relevant laws, rules, and regulations, with special instruction for each type of employee as it relates to their specific position and responsibilities.
- Set up and implement hazardous waste, wastewater or toxin management programs. Oversee and review health and safety documentation and data.
- Coordinate safety and environmental audits and actions to remedy faults.
- Frequent site visits to ensure regulatory compliance and to give training to employees.
- Must be proactive in working with regulatory agencies to learn about upcoming changes and prepare their organization to meet changing regulatory requirements.
- Recognizing, evaluating, and controlling hazardous workplace conditions.
- Taking proactive steps to ensure the safety and health of site employees.
- Serving as point of contact for employee compliance questions and concerns and influencing safe behaviors.
- Meet with regulators to discuss issues and learn about new rules, as well as discuss compliance status with organization management.
- Ensuring that inspections are conducted, corrective actions are completed on time, and all necessary documentation is kept.
- Auditing and evaluating current policies, procedures, and documentation to assure compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Investigating, analyzing, and interpreting data from injuries.
- Masters in Environmental Science from Reputed Public/Private University.
2 to 6 year(s)
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Ability to interpret data and prepare reports.
- Ability to effectively prioritize work and manage time in order to meet deadlines and rush orders. Computer literacy.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal.
- Must have sound knowledge on ISO 9001, 14001, 27001, 22000, HACCP, HALAL .
Age: 23 to 30 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Mobile bill,
- Tour allowance
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- As per Company Policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting