Job Description / Responsibility
- Directs the process of receipt, storage, cuts, re-reels and distribution of cable products to customers by directing the loading and unloading trucks with inventory, using forklift machines, wire and cable cutting machines, and other warehouse equipment.
- Directs warehouse personnel in the organization and re-stocking of the warehouse.
- Performs physical duties within the warehouse commensurate with the size of the staff and level of business of the operation.
- Manages daily function of warehouse personnel including supervising work assignments and job responsibilities.
- Employee training, scheduling and reporting time off, evaluating performance, and resolving conflicts.
- Communicates with sales and purchasing staff regularly to ensure customer problems are resolved and inventory orders meet specifications in terms of product type and quantity.
- Handles customer communication and documentation.
- Works with corporate leadership to make sure company policy, procedures and initiatives are implemented successfully.
- Charged with insuring the site operates within the guidelines set out in the company procedures.
- Prepares monthly product distribution reports and any other reports required.
- Leads and supervises special tasks, and projects as needed.
Masters from any reputed University
6 to 8 year(s)
6/8 years working experience in cable industryGender: Both
Anywhere in Bangladesh
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Please send your application via Hard Copy: 2/2, Block B, Lalmatia, Mohammadpur, Dhaka-1207 and E-Mail to: email@example.com
Application Deadline : Mar 09, 2019