Job Description / Responsibility
- Identification of New Suitable Lands to be purchased for Breeder Farms, Hatchery or Feed Mills as per the Company Requirement.
- Communicating with the proposed Land Owner.
- Documents Verification during New Land Purchase
- Maintain and Develop Strong Relationships with Govt. Offices such as Union Land Office, AC Land Office, Surveyor Office, Settlement Office, Registration Office, DC Office and other stakeholders.
- Liaison with the local lawyer.
- Conducting or Supervising Land Survey.
- Regular Update of existing land documents such as Mutation, Land Taxation and many more.
- Any other tasks as assigned by management.
- Minimum H.S.C/Graduate Degree from any reputed University.
- In case of longer experience, candidate's qualification may be relaxed.
At least 15 year(s)
- Age at least 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Candidate must be an adequate knowledge about all kinds of legal aspect regarding land deed, Bia deed, Land Registration process, Mutation, Khatian (Record of Rights), and Porcha issue.
- Must have good connection with different land office in Bangladesh.
- Retired Government Employee (From Land Revenue Office, or AC Land Office)from Bangladesh Land office will be given preference.
Age: At least 35 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Festival Bonus
- Earned Leave
- Provident Fund
- Medical Reimbursement
- WPPF / Profit Bonus
- Group Insurance
- Service Benefits / Gratuity
- Others as per company policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting