Job Description / Responsibility
- Interact with vendors, Building tenants & Operation and Maintenance of the building.
- Resolve complaints, problems, and requests from building tenants.
- Manage the maintenance of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards.
- Plan and coordinate all installations (telecommunications, heat, electricity etc.) and refurbishments.
- Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations.
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs.
- Supervise all staff facilities (custodians, technicians, groundskeepers etc.) and external contractors.
- Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security etc.
- Allocate office space according to needs.
- Hire employees or contractors as needed to maintain, repair, or improve the property.
- Keep financial and non-financial records.
- Interact with Government Agencies such as DPDC, WASA, Electrical License Board, Fire service & Civil defense, T&T (BTCL).
- Prepare service bills and electricity bills.
- Ensure Collection of rents, service and electricity bills.
- Assist the superiors in day to day works to maintain deadlines.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Electrical Electronic Engineering, Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Mechanical Engineering
8 to 10 year(s)
- Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting