Job Description / Responsibility
- Monitoring and maintaining office equipment, other administrative work
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and
- other data.
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
- Look after security personnel and their activities.
- Preparing reports on expenses, office budgets, and other expenditures.
- Organizing special functions and social events.
- Answer queries by employees.
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments.
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages).
- Maintain health & safety issues in floor/unit.
- Coordinate and Ensure compliance in floor/unit.
- Support all other activities when necessary
At least 5 year(s)
- Age 30 to 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Must have strong personality/leadership to ensure smooth administration.
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or
- Similar role.
- Solid knowledge of office procedures.
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel
- and MS Word, MS PowerPoint ).
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Age: 30 to 35 year(s)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting