Job Description / Responsibility
The incumbent will be responsible to the Hospital Superintendant or any other competent authority for over all store management. He/She will be liable for planning, organizing, managing and supervising store activities in accordance with the vision, mission and policies of the hospital. He/She will lead the team in receiving goods from suppliers, delivery to the users, documentation of all store transactions, ensuring inventory of all items at the correct level, Maintenance of optimum inventory and safeguard hospital assets. He/She will be responsible for day-to-day smooth running of general store as per approved procedure. Job description may be changed any time for requisite of hospital.
- Master's degree in liberal arts/ Management/ Business or a related field or MBA.
- Diploma/ training in Store Management/ Supply Chain/ Inventory Management/ QMS may be preferred.
At least 6 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- 6 Years working experience in relevant field of which 03 years as Store Officer. Working experience in hospital store may be preferred.
- Develop strategies for smooth functioning of general store.
- Ensure receiving store items as per purchase order.
- Ensure delivery of goods according to requisition received from different user's department.
- Prepare GRR and input issuing data in software in time and accurately.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
- Ensure high levels of security issues and customers satisfaction through excellent services.
- Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
- Maintain outstanding and proper standards in preserving inventories in general store.
- Managing stock levels and making key decisions about stock control.
- Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and implementing operational policies and procedures.
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Provide feedback to supply chain department regarding the quality of goods having information form users' departments.
- Report to the competent authority immediately regarding any adverse situation.
- Ensuring partnering and collaborating relationship with all internal & external stakeholders including patients.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the competent authority.
As per company rules
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting