Job Description / Responsibility
- Provide administrative support.
- Assist to maintain inventory & requisition list.
- Maintain good housekeeping, floor and machinery cleaning plans.
- Maintain log of all daily work information.
- Receive letters, messages, documents, bills, challan and dispatch them to concerned persons by keeping records.
- Maintain document files and keep it for further reference.
- Proper checking of materials during entrance and exit from office premises.
- Supervise repair works on premises with concerned officials.
- Miscellaneous jobs allotted by the supervisor.
- Masters/ Bachelor degree in any discipline. Diploma in civil engineering preferred
2 to 3 year(s)
- Benefits are applicable as per company policies
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click here
Please email your cv with a recent photograph.
Application Deadline : Jun 20, 2019