Job Description / Responsibility
- Check raw materials, packaging materials and finished product.
- Monitor process of each stage of production.
- Monitor abnormality of production premises.
- Monitor all SOP, Checklist and CCP of process.
- Monitor all compliance, Calibration, CIP, COP and personal hygiene of factory premises.
- Handling laboratory Instruments like ICP-MS, HPLC, LC-MS-MS, GC, UV-Spectrophotometer, NIR etc.
- Master of Science (MSc) in Chemistry
- Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry/ Biochemistry.
1 to 3 year(s)
- Age 22 to 30 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- 1-2 years of industrial experience is preferable.
- Good interpersonal, Effective communication and report writings.
- Ability to work under pressure and adaptive to changes.
- Must be dynamic, self-motivated and self-organized with positive attitude.
- Computer knowledge in e-mail, Word and Excel is a must with the need to produce reports for management and clients.
Age: 22 to 30 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
As per policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Please send your CV along with recent passport size photograph
Director-Group HR, City Group,
City House, Plot # NW(J) 06, Road # 51, Gulshan # 2, Dhaka # 1212.
or e-mail email@example.com
Application Deadline : Jun 20, 2019