Job Description / Responsibility
- Monitoring Corporate SAM borrowers/guarantors.
- Monitor client's business performance regularly.
- Physical visit of Corporate SAM borrowers'/guarantors' factory, office & residence.
- Check & initiate to publish Summon Notice/Auction Notice/Other Notices.
- Arrange to issue legal notices & accomplish all formalities to file cases/suits.
- Check of all kinds of bills e.g. lawyers bill / professional bill, etc.
- Monitor and pursue defaulting borrower for repayment.
- Maintain files & MIS of Defaulter/Litigated borrowers.
- Maintain regular coordination with lawyer / Legal team and defendant of the case/suit.
- Assist Head of Department to regularize default liability through pay-off/ reschedule/ restructure.
- Liaison with different departments (CAD, Litigation Management, ICC, GSS, etc.).
- Meet internal/external regulatory requirements and queries.
- Perform any other duties assigned by HoD time to time, etc.
Minimum Bachelor Degree from UGC granted university. Having additional degree in MBA/ Masters/ Professional degree in Business will be considered as added advantage
At least 2 year(s)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Bank, NBFI or Law Firm.
- Knowledge of Corporate Banking products.
- Must possess analytical skills, be data driven in decision making.
- Must have strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Effective written and oral communication in English.
- Negotiation Skills, Leadership and influencing skills.
- Positive, energetic and adaptive to change.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting