- Department: Business Development
Job Description / Responsibility
- Develop growth strategies and plans for procuring new businesses;
- Develop new products, increase client base and meet up business target (both retail & corporate);
- Generating new business by identifying potential customers via sales promotions and presentation to companies;
- Ensure all marketing initiatives and incentive campaigns are properly advised to the customers;
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients in an attempt to increase business;
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition;
- Negotiating with stakeholders;
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs;
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams;
- Driving peak performance and sales success across the organization;
- Finding out what an organization needs and working with a team to plan proposals and pricing;
- Negotiating with customers and building positive relationships;
- Identifying new methods, opportunities for sales campaigns and sell banking products;
- Following industry trends locally and internationally;
- Graduation, preferably in Marketing, Accounting, Finance, Economics or related subject.
At least 12 year(s)
- Minimum Twelve (12) years of experience in reputed Banks; minimum Five (5) years of experience in Business Development of Bank.
- Strong sales acumen with adequate business knowledge.
- Should have in depth knowledge of diversified banking products and well conversant in relevant regulatory policies, guidelines.
- Through knowledge of Bank's overall business development.
- Must be familiar with Woori Bank and its history.
- Should be proactive, innovative and energetic.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skill and leadership quality is much desired.
- Applicants who are serving as Assistant Vice President and above are eligible to apply for this post.
- Candidate having third Division/Class in his/her academic carrier, need not to apply.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Suvastu Imam Square, 65 Gulshan Ave, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Woori Bank is the leading commercial bank in global financial market, incorporated in 1899 in the republic of Korea and a flagship company of global reputed “Woori Financial Group”. It leads the industry in establishing a ‘clean’ banking model in Global financial market based on financial stability, sound risk management, revenue growth and optimal allocation of capital after having experience for 112 years. Presently it has 53 global networks in 15 different countries and around 1000 branches in Korea having a total assets for USD240 billion. According to British Financial Magazine “The Banker”, Woori Bank has ranked on 72nd Bank in the world among Top 1000 Banks of 2011.http://bd.wooribank.com/