Job Description / Responsibility
- Responsible for ensuring proper review and timely submission of ISS (Integrated Supervision Systems) reports of Head Office and Branches
- Responsible for review of Classification status of Loans in each month and confirm proper provision is maintained
- Confirm proper review and submission of SBS-1, 2, 3, 3.1 on monthly and quarterly basis as required
- Confirm coordination of consolidated Foreign Exchange report and ensure proper submission on monthly basis
- Review and confirm Large Loan reporting on monthly basis
- Review and submit quarterly SME report
- Review and submit CAMELS and QRR reporting
- Confirm support to ICC for conducting Bangladesh Bank Inspection
- Review and disseminate daily AD position to internal stakeholders
- Ensuring proper submission of monthly Tax and VAT return to NBR
- Ensuring appropriate calculation of Tax provision on monthly and quarterly basis
- Ensuring proper support to on ongoing audit of Tax and VAT to NBR
- Supervise and ensure other reports to Bangladesh Bank and NBR
- Business Graduate from a well-recognized institution preferably majoring in Finance/ Accounting. Candidates with professional degree (CA, CMA, CFA, or equivalent) will be given preference.
8 to 10 year(s)
- Minimum 8-10 years of corporate experience, preferably in a financial institution.
- Proficiency in MS Office- Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of Oracle Financials will be an added advantage
- Must possess analytical skills, be data driven in decision making.
- Must have strong interpersonal communication skills
- Positive, energetic and adaptive to change
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
nly short listed candidates will be called for the interview as per recruitment process.
BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
If you are interested to be a part of this diversified BRAC Bank family, then please Apply Online.
BRAC Bank does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Please note that BRAC Bank is an equal opportunity employer. Any form of persuasion will disqualify the candidature before or after the final selection.
Application Deadline : Jan 25, 2019