Job Description / Responsibility
- Achieve business budget - assets, liabilities and other targets of the branch as set by Head Office.
- Oversee all operation and service aspects of the branch, i.e. product promotion, client service, branch administration, human resources management etc.
- Maintain branch service standard and strive to improve it.
- Ensure all reporting are done complying with all regulatory compliance and in a timely manner.
- Proper distribution of work among branch employees through well-defined tasks and responsibilities and ensure that right people are placed in the right positions.
- Any other work / responsibility as and when assigned by the supervisor or Management of the Bank.
Minimum Graduation in any discipline having no 3rd class in academic career
4 to 8 year(s)
- 4-8 years' experience in Bank
- Fresh Candidates need not to apply
- Candidates having break of services need not to apply
- Candidates having professional degree will be given preference
- Sound knowledge on MS Package - Word, Excel, Power Point etc.
- Must have customer focused attitude.
- Should be dedicated and career focused.
- Must have strong analytical, presentation and communication skills.
- Should have good Leadership and Team building skills.
Chandpur, Cumilla, Narayanganj, Patuakhali, Rangpur, Chattogram (Mirsharai), Jamalpur (Melandaha), Natore (Singra), Satkhira (Kalaroa), Tangail (Delduar)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting