Job Description / Responsibility
- Supervise all activities relating to credit functions of the branch. Manage and enhance the existing credit portfolio of the branch.
- Acquire new business in order to meet the pre-set financial, non-financial objectives of the branch.
- Promote and sell of financial products to the potential clients.
- Monitor & follow-up of credit portfolio- Corporate, Retail & SME.
- Review classified loan(s) periodically; formulate and implement action plan / recovery strategy in align with Bank's policy.
- Perform recovery activities of stuck up NPLs according to the guideline of competent authority of the Bank.
- Any other work / responsibility as and when assigned by the supervisor or Management of the Bank.
Minimum Graduation in any discipline having no 3rd class in academic career
3 to 6 year(s)
- 3-6 years' experience in Bank
- Fresh Candidates need not to apply
- Candidates having break of services need not to apply
- Candidates having professional degree will be given preference
- Sound knowledge on MS Package - Word, Excel, Power Point etc.
- Must have customer focused attitude.
- Should be dedicated and career focused.
- Must have strong analytical, presentation and communication skills.
- Should have good Leadership and Team building skills.
- Should have positive attitude and desire to learn.
Chandpur, Cumilla, Narayanganj, Patuakhali, Rangpur, Chattogram (Mirsharai), Jamalpur (Melandaha), Natore (Singra), Satkhira (Kalaroa), Tangail (Delduar)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting