- Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited(SJIBL) is a leading progressive Shariah based private commercial bank having its network across the country with 122 branches is looking for smart, confident, self-motivated, skilled and competent professional for Agent Banking Division as "AGENT OPERATIONS OFFICER ".
- Job Location: Dhaka City & Anywhere in Bangladesh
Job Description / Responsibility
- Maintain Finance & Accounts of Agent Banking Operation
- Ensure Agent Operations as per their daily activity, maintaining SJIBL standards;
- MIS and Commission Management;
- Co-ordination with Central Bank to ensure the proper guideline in SJIBL Agent Banking Channel;
- Customer Support and complain management and ensure service quality;
- Ensure Customer smooth approval process (KYC Initiate to approval);
- Manage and develop all internal Notes and Memos;
- Fraud Management; HR & Training;
- Agent Banking Card Operation (Debit/Credit and others);
- Admin and Logistics support;
- Remittance related all support to Agent Outlet;
- Ensure IT Support for Agent Outlet;
- Partner Life Cycle Management (Entry/Exit);
- Ensure on time payment management for Corporate/vendor/partner.
- Potential candidate should be a post-graduate from a reputed University with good academic background having proven track record in operation area of Agent Banking.
At least 5 year(s)
Ideal candidate should have minimum 5(five) years' experience in distribution channel where at least 02(Two) years' experience in Agent Banking/ Digital Financial Service (DFS). Expected age should be within 35 years.Gender: Both
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the deserving candidates commensurate with their experience. Salary and Designation will depend on the experience and background of the selected candidates.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting