This role is primarily responsible for all online issuing transactions. The role is also responsible to arrange, execute and plan e-commerce campaigns and ensure smooth customer experience in payment gateway usage
Job Description / Responsibility
- Monitor spend pattern and plan campaigns accordingly.
- Arrange time to time campaign program with merchant & aggregator to grow business.
- Ensure their attendance and involvement in the campaign to meet business target.
- Ensure continuous effort for proactive engagement of the merchants to grow business.
- Understand the business opportunities and ensure merchant engagement for business growth.
- Ensure necessary meetings & visits with merchants & aggregators on routine basis.
- Ensure visibility (virtual & physical) at merchant end to enhance business through strong relationship.
- Take initiatives to smoothen the integration of partners by facilitating support from relevant departments like merchant backend, system & implementation unit.
- Assist other departments to expedite merchant requests for relevant functions.
- Establish new merchants and aggregators to expand business.
- Maintain proper relationship to capture more business opportunities.
- Develop customer query model and process management to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure proper handle of any and all concerned party's query as and when required.
- 4 years of Graduation or Masters in any discipline from any university
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work-experience in related field
- Proactive & team player
- Excellent analytical ability/data mining capability
- Thorough knowledge in MS Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skill (written & verbal)
- Provident fund, Gratuity
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting