The above grade/position will be offered to a deserving candidate depending on experience and competencies.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Manage day-to-day work on projects ¡n construction phases; coordinate and make recommendations regarding status of work.
- Prepare the budget, project plans, schedules and specifications and comment on the building design, scheduling, possible cost savings measures and potential construction problems.
- Prepare and issue minutes of all site meetings after discussing relevant issues at the job site meetings.
- Advise, consult, lead and provide feedback on the development of construction procurement documents, including plans, construction phase and other related activities.
- Review and provide recommendations on potential change orders on projects and process per requirements and provide detailed analysis of impacts to the Management.
- Monitor and communicate project-related issues, scope changes, variances and contingencies that may arise during the construction of projects to the Management and Board/EC.
- Monitor site safety and ensure that the requirement of the occupational Health and safety standards are enforced.
- Maintain and enforce good construction standards and quality control.
- Charting out the project objectives and plans, setting performance requirements and selecting project participants and oversee all construction projects from start to finish.
- Ensuring optimum utilization of resources - labor, materials and equipment as well as ensuring their procurement at most cost-effective terms.
- Implementation of various operations through proper coordination and liaison with consultants, Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous body as and when required.
- Project accounting functions including managing the budget, tracking of team expenses and minimizing exposure and risk in the project.
- Preparing all kinds of reports for submission to Management and/or EC/Board from time to time mentioning latest status of the project.
- Maintaining strict adherence to the budgetary guidelines, quality and safety standards.
- Prepare and verify the measurement book for the project(s).
- Development of effective communications and mechanisms for resolving conflicts among the various participants.
- Any other responsibilities as required.
- The candidate should be a B.Sc (Four-year duration) in Civil Engineering from any reputed
- Public or Private University. M.Sc in Structural Engineering / Project Management will be preferred.
- EngTech, IEng, CEng and other professional qualifications etc. will be preferred.
At least 15 year(s)
- At least 15 (Fifteen) years of experience in high-rise commercial building (including 2-3 basement) construction and should have 2-3 years of practical experience in a similar position. Experience requirements may be relaxed for the deserving candidate.
As per Bank's policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Prime Bank Limited is one of the leading private commercial banks in the country and the proud recipient of numerous awards from ICAB, ICMAB and SAFA for its published accounts & reports, operational excellence and transparency in consecutive years.http://career.primebank.com.bd