Job Description / Responsibility
- The role of Branch Manager will be pervasive in a wide range of activities that ensure smooth functioning of the day to day Banking operations and services to the customer.
- Prime focus of the post will be to achieve Business Target in terms of Liability, Asset & profit through quality business booking and maintenance of the Customers relationships thus keeping the flow of healthy portfolio for the Branch.
- Optimize branch P&L and balance sheet performance as well as other financial KPIs through acquiring low cost liability.
- Maintain a high quality portfolio as per Company's risk appetite and achieve or exceed business targets
- Oversee execution of development of the staffs through training & development curriculum. Apply empowerment rules, patronize rewards & recognition programs and career paths for branch staff
- Ensure compliance of execution of service, transaction processing in line with Regulatory and Bank policies
- Ensure Compliance culture is inculcated into the practice and behavior of the staffs through daily counseling, monitoring, coaching and managing the staff force
Master's/MBA degree from any reputed university with satisfactory academic track record
At least 8 year(s)
- Minimum 8 Years of hands on Banking experience in any Bank or Financial Institution
- At least two-year experience as Branch Manager will have added advantage
- Good knowledge of local banking laws, regulations, and Negotiable Instrument Act
- Proactive and driven to achieve set targets and service standards
- Supervisory and leadership skills required to manage, motivate, and develop employees
Cumilla, Feni, Noakhali
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting