- Function Designation: Senior Manager
- Senior Manager L/C Issuance Unit: This position is primarily responsible for scrutiny of LC applications, review and authorization of trade related transactions and SWIFT messages, review and distribution of incoming SWIFT messages and queries for taking further actions in a centralized environment.
- Job Location : Dhaka (Centralized Trade Processing Center)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Scrutiny of LC applications in the context of Credit approval, Import Policy Order, Bangladesh Bank Guidelines and ICC norms and practice.
- Review and sign LC related vouchers and LCA Forms in a timely manner.
- To maintain strong relationship with other units of the process center, Business Units, Loan Administration and Branches for resolution of day to day issues.
- Review and authorization of trade related transactions in the Core Banking Software.
- Review and authorization of outgoing SWIFT messages.
- Download incoming SWIFT messages, review, determination of further course of action and distribution of the messages to various department and branches in a timely manner.
- Initiate necessary communications with Bangladesh Bank for obtaining trade related exceptional permissions.
- To ensure periodical balancing of contingent liabilities, margin, tax, VAT etc.
- Review and ensure timely reporting of LC issue related data to Bangladesh Bank through online import monitoring system in a correct manner.
- Post-Graduation preferably in business discipline from reputed university with no third Class / Division.
7 to 10 year(s)
- Age at most 40 years
- 7-10 years Banking experience in the Foreign Exchange Department. Prior experience in the centralized trade processing center will be an added advantage
- Must have prior experience as a team leader
- Sound knowledge on GFET, UCP, ISBP, Import and Export Policy Order, Incoterms, SWIFT etc.
- Proactive and result driven.
- Has sense of ownership
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill (both verbal & written)
- Sound knowledge in MS Office
- Ability to drive and manage interaction with clients and business units
Age: At most 40 year(s)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
HRC Bhaban, 46 Kawran Bazar, Dhaka-1215
ONE Bank Limited was incorporated in May, 1999 With the Registrar of Joint Stock Companies under the Companies Act. 1994, as a commercial bank in the private sector. The Bank is pledge-bound to serve the customers and the community with utmost dedication. The prime focus is on efficiency, transparency, precision and motivation with the spirit and conviction to excel as ONE Bank in both value and image. The name `ONE Bank` is derived from the insight and long nourished feelings of the promoters to reach out to the people of all walks of life and progress together towards prosperity in a spirit of oneness.http://www.onebank.com.bd/