- Function Designation: Assistant Manager / Associate Manager
- L/C Issuance Officer: This position is primarily responsible for scrutiny of LC applications in the context of credit approval, local regulations & ICC norms and practice, issuance of all types of LC through SWIFT, communication with business unit and ensuring control and compliance.
- Job Location: Dhaka (Centralized Trade Processing Center)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Scrutiny of LC applications in the context of Credit approval, Import Policy Order, Bangladesh Bank Guidelines and ICC norms and practice.
- To maintain strong relationship with other units of the process center, Business Units, Loan Administration and Branches for resolution of day to day issues.
- Collection of Credit Reports and scrutiny of the same to determine acceptability.
- Preparation of LC text and issuance of Reimbursement Authority by using Core Banking Software and SWIFT.
- The incumbent must have the capacity to complete preparation of LC text in the SWIFT with the shortest possible time.
- Communication with correspondent Banks regarding LC and amendment advising status.
- Realization of charges, VAT etc. as per SOC / Credit approval.
- Reporting of LC issuance related data to Bangladesh Bank through online import monitoring system.
- Post-Graduation preferably in business discipline from reputed university with no third Class / Division.
At least 5 year(s)
- Age at most 35 years
- Minimum 5 years Banking experience in the Foreign Exchange Department including LC opening. Prior experience in the centralized trade processing center will be an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge on GFET, UCP, ISBP, Import and Export Policy Order, Incoterms, SWIFT arena etc.
- Proactive and result driven.
- Has sense of ownership
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill (both verbal & written)
- Sound knowledge in MS Office
- Ability to drive and manage interaction with clients and business units
Age: At most 35 year(s)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
HRC Bhaban, 46 Kawran Bazar, Dhaka-1215
ONE Bank Limited was incorporated in May, 1999 With the Registrar of Joint Stock Companies under the Companies Act. 1994, as a commercial bank in the private sector. The Bank is pledge-bound to serve the customers and the community with utmost dedication. The prime focus is on efficiency, transparency, precision and motivation with the spirit and conviction to excel as ONE Bank in both value and image. The name `ONE Bank` is derived from the insight and long nourished feelings of the promoters to reach out to the people of all walks of life and progress together towards prosperity in a spirit of oneness.http://www.onebank.com.bd/