- Function Designation: Assistant Manager / Associate Manager
- Import Documents Checker: This position is primarily responsible for scrutiny of Import Documents, issuance of acceptance, payment of import bills, issuance of Shipping Guarantees, disbursement, adjustment and modification of import loans, periodical balancing of related Ledgers. The incumbent is also responsible to ensure control and compliance.
- Job Location: Dhaka (Centralized Trade Processing Center)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Scrutinizing documents received under import LCs & contracts in terms of UCP, ISBP, URR, URC, Incoterms etc.
- Serving notice of arrival of documents to customers immediately upon receipt of same.
- Serving discrepancy notice to customers for waiver & sending notice of refusal and rejection to the negotiating / presenting bank through SWIFT within the prescribed time limit.
- Provide acceptance / payment against import documents through SWIFT.
- Delivery of documents to the importer after proper endorsement.
- Issuance of Shipping Guarantee / NOC to facilitate delivery of the consignment
- Reporting of acceptance related information to Bangladesh Bank through online portal.
- Disbursement, modification and settlement of Import related loans as per terms of the credit approval.
- To maintain strong relationship with other units of the process center, Business Units, Loan Administration, ID and Branches for smooth resolution of day to day business issues.
- Post-Graduation preferably in business discipline from reputed university with no third Class / division.
At least 5 year(s)
- Age at most 35 years
- At least 5 years Banking experience in the Foreign Exchange Department including documents checking. Prior experience in the centralize trade processing center and relevant professional degree like CDCS, CITF will be an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge on GFET, UCP, ISBP, URC, URR, Import and Export Policy order, incoterms, SWIFT arena etc.
- Proactive and result driven.
- Has sense of ownership
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill (both verbal & written)
- Sound knowledge in MS Office
- Ability to drive and manage interaction with clients and business units
Age: At most 35 year(s)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
HRC Bhaban, 46 Kawran Bazar, Dhaka-1215
ONE Bank Limited was incorporated in May, 1999 With the Registrar of Joint Stock Companies under the Companies Act. 1994, as a commercial bank in the private sector. The Bank is pledge-bound to serve the customers and the community with utmost dedication. The prime focus is on efficiency, transparency, precision and motivation with the spirit and conviction to excel as ONE Bank in both value and image. The name `ONE Bank` is derived from the insight and long nourished feelings of the promoters to reach out to the people of all walks of life and progress together towards prosperity in a spirit of oneness.http://www.onebank.com.bd/