- Function Designation: Assistant Manager / Associate Manager
- Export Documents Checker: This position is primarily responsible for advising, transfer and lien of export LCs and Contracts, Maintaining Export Performance, issuance of EXPs, scrutiny of export documents for collection & negotiation, export payment etc.
- Job Location: Dhaka (Centralized Trade Processing Center)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Advising of export LCs after proper scrutiny and sanction screening in a timely manner
- Scrutiny of Export LCs and Contracts to determine acceptability for Lien and providing BB LC and other export related facilities
- Transfer of LCs according to UCPDC norms and practice
- To maintain performance registers relating to BB LC and other export financing.
- Scrutiny of export documents as per LC terms and UCPDC norms and practice
- Handling of export collections and advance payments.
- Realization of export proceeds, issuance of export related various certificates and processing of cash incentive applications as per Bangladesh Bank directives issued time to time.
- Reporting of EXPs and other transactions to Bangladesh Bank through online export monitoring system at different stages timely and correctly.
- Post-Graduation preferably in business discipline from reputed university with no third Class / Division.
At least 5 year(s)
- Age at most 35 years
- Minimum 5 years Banking experience in the Foreign Exchange Department including LC advising, transfer, lien, collection / negotiating and handling of cash incentive applications.
- Sound knowledge on GFET, UCP, ISBP, Import and Export Policy Order, Incoterms, SWIFT arena etc.
- Proactive and result driven.
- Has sense of ownership
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill (both verbal & written)
- Sound knowledge in MS Office
- Ability to drive and manage interaction with clients and business units
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
HRC Bhaban, 46 Kawran Bazar, Dhaka-1215
ONE Bank Limited was incorporated in May, 1999 With the Registrar of Joint Stock Companies under the Companies Act. 1994, as a commercial bank in the private sector. The Bank is pledge-bound to serve the customers and the community with utmost dedication. The prime focus is on efficiency, transparency, precision and motivation with the spirit and conviction to excel as ONE Bank in both value and image. The name `ONE Bank` is derived from the insight and long nourished feelings of the promoters to reach out to the people of all walks of life and progress together towards prosperity in a spirit of oneness.http://www.onebank.com.bd/