The main purpose of the job is to carry out accurate and efficient post-approval activities of a credit facility. In addition to that the incumbent will also require assisting in completion of documentation, making documentation legally enforceable and maintaining proper compliance.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Ensure smooth documentation process by following proper procedure- Collect Legal Vetting and Title Search Report of mortgage property from panel Lawyers;
- Provide necessary support and coordinate with related divisions as and when necessary -Provide e-doc update and any clarification to CRM before renewal/enhancement any specific client;
- Render service by adopting bank's values in order to achieve our vision and mission- Advise and assist Business Units to find way out from critical issues relating documentation process and security structuring.
- Min 4 years of Graduation or Masters in any discipline from any university
At least 2 year(s)
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in related field
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting