- Support and resolved Core Banking Software (CBS) and other service related problem to Branch and end User
Job Description / Responsibility
- Implement, Update, maintenance and performance tuning of CBS with the help of CBS vendor and concern unit, department and Division.
- Expert &Clear concept of Banking Business flow, of all module of CBS, CIB, Foreign Trade, ISS, BACH, BEFTN, RTGS etc
- Conduct UAT and after getting user sing-off update necessary documents.
- Provide System Technical Supports to all Branches and resolve systems related problems within the reasonable time.
- Consult with concern division/Vendor and resolve the CBS related problem / issues.
- Liaison with departments to ensure timely submission of Bangladesh Bank and other regulatory MIS Reports.
- Ability to understand to formulate the Bangladesh Bank polices and business rules.
- Gather and Explore Knowledge on duty segregation
- Follow all relevant divisional/departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes and practices within the function; taking into account 'international best practice', improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement.
- Perform additional duties in line with the current role, as and when requested by the [Head of Information Technology]
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Computer Science Engineering
- Programming Knowledge on .Net, Java, SQL Database, C++, .Net Core
At least 3 year(s)
- experience on CBS in reputed Bank/Vendor
Anywhere in Bangladesh
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Trust Bank Limited is one of the leading private commercial banks having a spread network of 108 branches & SME centers, 175 ATM Booths, over 20,000 Paypoints and 65 POS in 55 Branches across Bangladesh and plans to open more branches to cover the important commercial areas in Dhaka, Chittagong, Sylhet and other areas in 2016. The bank, sponsored by the Army Welfare Trust (AWT), is first of its kind in the country. With a wide range of modern corporate and consumer financial products Trust Bank has been operating in Bangladesh since 1999 and has achieved public confidence as a sound and stable bank.http://www.trustbank.com.bd/