Plan, develop and implement appropriate strategies for promoting Trust Bank Mobile Banking products and services, cater new opportunities and increase market share.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Develop and implement appropriate strategies by selecting, segmenting and targeting markets, and promoting products and services to those markets.
- Hunt new corporate client and complete acquisition as per the process and strategy
- Develop the Content Strategy for General marketing, Internet marketing, Public Relations [PR] and Marketing Communications [Marcom].
- Setting goals to positioning (market share) and growth of new products and services.
- Liaison with Corporate Branding Marketing & Communication or other related division for developing design of different branding materials, prepare budget and implement the marketing plan.
- Leading creative team, associating with brand and digital team and coordinate with creative agency, media and outdoor team.
- Introducing creative Idea (Digital / Print / Outdoor), brand guidelines and brand outlet construction guidelines for developing all branding materials such as TVC, RDC, press, advertisement, billboard, comic (Digital / Print), website, digital communications, events, outlet renovation & branding including sales POSM materials, etc.
- Collect competitor's information for further planning & initiative.
- Campaign planning for Customer Acquisition and engage Sales & distribution team for effective output.
- Ensure branding material at merchant store, educational institutions etc.
- Participate in seminar, fair, campaign, road show etc.
- Oversee the implementation of the strategies in the marketing plan.
- Undertake marketing audits to monitor sales performance.
- Ensuring customer awareness through promotional activities
- Submit regular reports to the senior regarding status of marketing plan implementation.
- Identify and analyze the company's strengths and weaknesses, and respond to opportunities and threats in the marketing environment.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- MBA in marketing will be an added advantage.
At least 4 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Trust Bank Limited is one of the leading private commercial banks having a spread network of 108 branches & SME centers, 175 ATM Booths, over 20,000 Paypoints and 65 POS in 55 Branches across Bangladesh and plans to open more branches to cover the important commercial areas in Dhaka, Chittagong, Sylhet and other areas in 2016. The bank, sponsored by the Army Welfare Trust (AWT), is first of its kind in the country. With a wide range of modern corporate and consumer financial products Trust Bank has been operating in Bangladesh since 1999 and has achieved public confidence as a sound and stable bank.http://www.trustbank.com.bd/