Job Description / Responsibility
- This position is responsible to ensure smooth & uninterrupted 24/7 operation of different banking services and core banking operations
- Maintain Core Banking Systems End of Day Process as well as other core banking operational processes
- Maintain Card Management Solution Settlement process as well as others Card related operational processes
- Maintain all ADC channel daily Operational activities & settlement process
- Ensure monitoring of all the systems, applications, Database, ATM - CDM (Health & Transaction), NPSB, SMS Push - Pull, DC Environment monitoring 24\7 basis to run BBL Data Center smoothly
- Perform Operational processes of In-house Software Systems
- Ensure all systems & database backup and restoration process through central disk based backup solution
- Provide support for deployment new scripts/patch in software systems
- Assist in new implementations or upgrades to existing systems, including project management, tracking and reporting collaborating with other internal or external assigned teams.
- To assist in the provision of business recovery sites to give the ability to conduct business transactions and monitor exposure in the event of a disaster
- Data center maintenance & Monitoring (A/C, Firefighting system, Security System, access control, power system, alarming etc.) 24/7 roster.
- All Help Desk Tickets related initiatives and updates. Ensuring standards are adhered to, or dispensations raised
- Work closely with other IT Team to provide technical support during business & nonbusiness hour
Masters / Bachelor's degree in CS/CSE/ECE/ETE or related subject from reputed universities with satisfactory academic track record
1 to 2 year(s)
- 1-2 years of work experience in relevant field is preferable
- Should have sufficient experience in developing liaison internally and externally.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Accept to do roster duty including night shift.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting