Job Description / Responsibility
- Lead, supervise and manage of application management team to ensure that IT applications are deployed and performing efficiently in line with the organization's business and financial need.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with business stakeholders at all levels to understand their business drivers and work to deliver/promote technical solutions as appropriate.
- Develop and drive a high-level Application management strategy that ensures high quality support at a fast pace, as well as take a hands-on approach to implementing that strategy.
- Provide subject matter experience, implementation skills for application functionalities
- Assist and ensure to provide best in class support services to ensure the prompt resolution of all requests in line with the Service/Operational Level Expectations.
- To ensure change control for applications and ensure thorough System/UAT testing prior to a full and controlled release
- Develop and maintain system documentation and procedures that includes: Application Support Procedures, System and Technical Configuration Documentation and User Training for system
- Seek, understand and translate business operational process needs into functional and technical specifications for required enhancement / change of applications / implement new module
- Drive, Manage & co-ordinate vendor team and ensure on-time and quality delivery.
- Work with suppliers and vendors to ensure that existing applications are optimized to meet business needs.
- Manage and plan for the safe introduction of new releases/patches to meet service requirements.
- Ensure support to Bank's Enterprise level applications and fixing of existing application for resolution of technical and function Problem.
- Ensure smooth Operation and support (Service Request, Technical support, incident & problem management), System availability in accordance with agreed SLA & KPIs and management reporting.
- Ensure compliance with controls, policies and procedures as per auditors and monitor's recommendations.
- Ensure Request, Incident, Problem, Configuration Management and maintenance of Applications as per ISO and ITIL standards
Bachelor of Science (BSc) or Master of Science (MSc) in Computer Science from a reputed university with good track record
10 to 12 year(s)
- 10 to 12 years solid experience in application management / maintenance / development and team leader in related IT area. Experience in working in financial industry is preferable.
- Strong leadership and team management capability
- Able to drive delivery and remove road blocker.
- Proactive Risk management and positive thinking.
- Sound hands-on experience in .Net domain with SQL server & Oracle.
- Development experience in financial domain (Remittance, Payment, Collection, Settlement, CRM ,Bank Back office, MIS / Reporting) is preferable.
- Certification in Project Mgt / Delivery Mgt is preferable.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Effective Documentation skills, document clear understanding of the tasks/job at hand
- Vast knowledge on MVC, groovy and grails, Spring MVC, Angular JS, JQuery,
- Experience with Secure coding standard and practice.
- Solid hands on experience in developed and maintain application.
- Experience with tools like Maven, JIRA, GIT, SVN.
- Sound knowledge in software development lifecycle and methodology.
- Able to work under pressure, problem solving & team playing attitude.
- Honest and carries high personal integrity.
- Ready to work after office hour & in holiday (if necessary)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting