- BRAC Bank Limited, pioneer in SME Banking, delivers a full array of banking services to individuals as well as businesses. Our financial results along with country-best credit rating & multiple best financial report awards reflect our aspiration, transparency and teamwork. While we thrive in the present, we simultaneously invest for future - upgraded core banking system in Finacle 10, first local bank to rollout Oracle ERP, process alignment with best practices and many more. However, this feat of providing a comprehensive range of solutions to its millions of customers would not be possible without our diversified business model and unmatched network of 186 Branches, 448 ATMs, 457 SME Unit Offices, 11 Regional Operations Office and 224 remittance delivery points.
- To support its continuous business growth, BRAC Bank is currently looking for ambitious, smart, goal-oriented, enthusiastic individuals for the following position in Corporate Banking Division:
Job Description / Responsibility
- To formulate and implement marketing strategy and business plan for respective Relationship Unit of Corporate Banking Division
- To identify potential customers in the line with the Bank's policy to expand & sustain Corporate Banking Business
- To meet the profitability target of the unit via booking new customer as well as ensuring maximum limit utilization and accommodate additional facility requirements of the existing customers
- Ensure sustainable business growth through acquiring quality portfolio
- Focus on Trade business to increase fees income objectives of the organization
- Explore all potential business opportunities i.e. asset, deposit, Income, FX, payroll etc. from existing & new relationships to provide full fledge Banking solutions to the customer
- Mentor and develop RMs to make them more knowledgeable in financial products and services
- Motivate and inspire team member to drive an enabling environment
- Arrange necessary trainings for team members to grow necessary skills and understandings
- Source capable resources from market to enhance capacity of the team
- Engage in other roles and responsibilities as per requirement of Corporate Banking Division.
- Minimum Master's degree from a reputed University with good academic record.
At least 10 year(s)
- At least 10 years of experience, with minimum 5 years' experience as Sr. Relationship Manager in Bank/NBFI
- Good knowledge over banking products.
- Strong communication, problem solving, and decision making skills to effectively resolve customer and employee issues good interpersonal skill.
- Supervisory and leadership skills required to manage, motivate, and develop employees
- Ability to work under pressure.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting