Job Description / Responsibility
- To write technical documentation for existing and new systems of the Bank
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications and process documentation.
- To write SOP and User manual for existing and new systems of the Bank.
- Work with internal teams to understand product documentation requirements.
- Develop comprehensive documentation that meets organizational standards.
- Analyze current content and make improvement as necessary.
- Other duties as and when assigned by the supervisor.
B.Sc./ M.Sc. in Computer Science OR in Computer Science & Engineering from any reputed University.
2 to 4 year(s)
- 2 to 4 years of experience as technical writer in Software Company.
- Experience on Project Documentation, SRS, SDLC, User Manual is a must.
- Previous software development experience.
- Plan, develop, organize, write and edit operational procedures and manuals.
- Ability to clearly write and maintain technical documentations and specifications.
- Experience on scalable financial application is preferred.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with an eye for prioritization.
- Good at problem solving and learning new technologies quickly.
- Proficiency both in writing & spoken English and Bangla.
As per Bank's policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Prime Bank Limited is one of the leading private commercial banks in the country and the proud recipient of numerous awards from ICAB, ICMAB and SAFA for its published accounts & reports, operational excellence and transparency in consecutive years.http://career.primebank.com.bd