Job Description / Responsibility
- To understand and analyze business requirements clearly.
- To develop new application using .NET and Back-End: Oracle Database.
- To enhance and modify existing solutions according to business requirements.
- Technical Documentation of each task completed.
- To be a smart practitioner of object oriented analysis, design, principal and pattern.
- To apply innovative problem solving techniques to solve complex business problem.
- To be a clean and optimized coder.
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in Computer Science OR in Computer Science & Engineering from any reputed University.
4 to 6 year(s)
- 4 to 6 years of experience on .NET programming.
- The applicant should have experience of working in 'Software Companies' with proven track of records.
- Professional Certificate on Microsoft technologies is preferred.
- Should be capable of developing software independently.
- Experienced with GIT hub or other source code versioning tool.
- Responsive web design - is a must.
- Development experience with web services.
- Developing international standard applications using market-leading technology like ASP.Net MVC, Web Service, C#, Angular JS, Bootstrap, jQuery, Web API, WPF, XAML, Relational and Non-Relational database.
- The candidate must have professional experience in Desktop and Web Development with
- Object-Oriented software design and development using .NET Framework.
- Sound knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, scalable database design - in ORACLE platform.
- Good knowledge in designing scalable and attractive UI(s) for user end with dynamic searching and population on Text, List item, Combo Box etc.
- Knowledge on writing Test Cases.
- Proficiency both ¡n writing & spoken English and Bangla.
As per Bank's policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Prime Bank Limited is one of the leading private commercial banks in the country and the proud recipient of numerous awards from ICAB, ICMAB and SAFA for its published accounts & reports, operational excellence and transparency in consecutive years.http://career.primebank.com.bd