Job Description / Responsibility
- Design, develop and maintain multiple databases
- Database performance tuning
- Monitor and troubleshoot database issues
- Implement disaster recovery and high availability plans
- Create and implement backup and recovery plans
- Establish/Implementation of security standards Database Development Standards
- Minimum Graduation from relevant background
At least 4 year(s)
- Minimum four (4) years of experience as Database Administrator
- Good real exposure over UNIX Shell scripting.
- Real Hands On Exposure on different Databases Like Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL, Postgres with HA of each and with Different versions and Security Standards best practices.
- Clear Understanding on Oracle Multitenant Architecture.
- Strong understanding in PL/SQL and SQL and able to write SQL query.
- ORACLE OCP (DBA) Preferred.
- Background in WebLogic Administration preferred.
- Ability to understand and interface with infrastructure and Development organizations and internal business owners.
- Investigate and troubleshoot tickets by querying database and viewing server logs
- Able to produce statistical data/charts/graphs and Visual Presentations
- Capacity to embrace change and quickly adapt to new situations, changes in direction, and altering priorities
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Eastern Bank Limited offers excellent career opportunities with most competitive salary and benefits package.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting