Job Description / Responsibility
- Lead the Network Administration Team of the Bank.
- Manage entire network eco-system for Bank and its subsidiaries.
- Ensure quality service, security and availability of the Bank's Network System consisting both active and passive network devices. Ensure business service goals from the network system.
- Responsible for identifying, diagnosing and resolving information security issues.
- Devise comprehensive network security policies.
- Oversee comprehensive documentation related to server and security infrastructure.
- Plan and execute the overall network system as per the change requirement of business to support banks growth, new initiative and business transformation.
- Manage vendor and partners to avail network related outsourced services.
- Keep liaison with internal and external partners to maintain all business to business connectivity to reach the business goal.
- Ensure best and standard practices in all network equipment, architecture and configuration to maintain a secured and compliant network ecosystem for the Bank.
- Prepare strategic roadmap as per IT objective of the bank, prepare budget and assist procurement lifecycle as per the road map.
- Manage, groom-up and improve team member efficiencies through experience sharing and knowledge transfer.
Minimum B.Sc Engineering degree in CSE/EEE/ECE/ETE from a reputed university with satisfactory academic track record. Master's degree is also preferred.
At least 10 year(s)
- At least 10 years of work experience in relevant field, in a large network environment.
- Experience in configuring and managing enterprise firewalls and gateway devices.
- Experience in working with tools like Paloalto, Check Point, Cisco, Fortinet etc.
- Experience in working with applications such as Firewall Software, SIEM, IDS/IPS, PAM, DLP, VA & PT, WAF, Load Balancer etc. is preferred.
- OEM certification on Network administration track. CCNP/CCSP/CCIE, ACE in Paloalto or equivalent is preferred.
- Experienced in advance network and security components.
- Knowledge on SD-WAN, SDN, DDOS Filtering, SSL Traffic Decryption and Next Generation Firewall.
- Proactive, passionate and work with perfectionist attitude.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Prime Bank Limited is one of the leading private commercial banks in the country and the proud recipient of numerous awards from ICAB, ICMAB and SAFA for its published accounts & reports, operational excellence and transparency in consecutive years.http://career.primebank.com.bd